Sunday 11 December 2011

New Beginnings by Rebecca Emin


The book is amazing and descriptive. It should be sold for people over 11 because people over 11 will get it. The bit I liked most was when Sam finally settled into the school and made loads of new friends and when Sam was getting bullied, her friends stuck up for her. At the end of the book Sam and Molly became friends because Molly sent Sam a letter saying I'm sorry.

Also the book was amazing so if you want to read this book, go ahead because it is amazing!

- by Sasha, aged 11



I loved the book New Beginnings. When I read it, I feel like I'm Sam Hendry. The chapters always leave me on cliff hangers.

I would recommend this book to others.

- by Phoenix, aged 9



Order a copy of New Beginnings by Rebecca Emin here



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Sasha and Phoenix, I am so glad you enjoyed my book. And thank you of course to the Weston-Super-Mum for organising the reviews.

    ReplyDelete